Sunday, January 13, 2008

Work? Moi?

Phew - it is official, I have survived four days of real work!! And it was fun too, being asked to demonstrate the use of a whiteboard to people and then to talk to them? Bliss! Even my legs managed to support me through 8 hours of standing each day, then several hours of eating and partying. Life can be so difficult....!

The only down side was the journey home, the show finished at 4, we packed up and transported endless boxes of computer gubbins cross London, then travelled courtesy of Virgin on an obtuse route to Birmingham from where I drove home, arriving at 11 pm.

The gin I poured was a treble sized one - I had been hallucinating for several hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

If you don't mind my asking; how did you get involved with teaching this adult computer class? Had you ever taught adults before?
I had no idea you were so computer savvy!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home