Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tidy people don't have..

the exciting discoveries that I have.

That little saying lived on my desk at work for some time. It was quite funny because I admit I am untidy, but others would put things for me on my desk without saying a word - we had pigeon holes but those were frequently ignored, then they would moan because I had not seen the note.

For my next trip I need to take my driving licence, as usual it was missing! So this afternoon I had a little thought - try the bike basket because I might have fetched the licence on my bike. Hah! Success!! Just think you tidy people, that simple joy of finding the licence is not something you ever experience, you know where it is and that's that.

I like excitements in life!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Not knowing where my license was would drive me crazy! Don’t you carry a billfold in your purse?
Wait .... where is your purse?!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have got that straight away!
H

10:05 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

LOL Tami!! You have the picture precisely!!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home