Monday, April 28, 2008

Incomprehensible!!

How does it take me only one or two minutes to put boxes up in the attic, then half a day to take them down? On top of that, it will take at least a week to find a place for the boxes and to sort out their contents... but I have found a lot of old friends - the necklaces and bracelets from the 60s and 70s, my dolls, lots of materials, the children's toys etc etc. They are all going to end up in the garage, tidily parked on shelves which I have yet to put up. I blame my visit to Marie-Anne for this. Seeing her children play with the people men reminded me of my collection of them and I decided that they ought to be found and made accessible. But I am also going to sell a whole lot of things that I no longer need, so we also set up an ebay account for me.

So that is what is occupying my time at the moment, together with sorting out the garden: the veg patch is all dug and has salad crops growing in it, tomatoes, beans and some herbs are in the seed trays and I'm hoping they will grow!

Oh yes, and I have to admit that I am strongly addicted to reading at the moment - it is very difficult to stop. I wonder if this is a seasonal or terminal addiction?!! Just finished Joanne Harris's book 'The Lollipop Shoes', I love her books and really enjoyed this one.

It's so good to be able to do all of this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I have kept some of Andrew and Ashley's toys in hopes that their children will play with them some day :)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home