Thursday, May 08, 2003

Great news! There are SIX little asparagus spears poking their little heads out of the soil. SIX! I am so excited, that is almost a meal for me. Me only, cos now I lock the gates and refuse to receive visitors until the season is over, no family, friends, certainly no men - NOBODY!!
What else has happened today? There are some interesting jobs in the paper which I may well apply for, one which looks rather good - its part time and working with people but not in education. Hah! Will this be the time that I finally leave school? I am also going to look around a firm in Telford tomorrow - they are having an open day. Interactive whiteboards here I come again! they are fun though, a lovely toy to have in the classroom. Will have to look the job though, not a time to wear the old jeans and t shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home