Monday, June 30, 2003

At Last!
Someone has joined in the games on the map, what about a holiday theme - where would you like to go? Where are you going this year? I have always wanted to go to Timbuctoo, but I am sure I shall have to look it up before pinning a body to the map.
Hmmm, now fixing someone to the map sounds good too - who would you most like to pin to the floor and why? I think I am going to consider the enjoyment of seeing a local yokel squiggling, he not only has to consider why he's there but also prepare for an Osted. Which is worse?!! Where shall I put him.... nowhere on my wished for holiday destination of course.

I have just opened this up again to check my writing and found that half the page is missing! Tell me ethereal boss - why does this happen? Where have you hidden it? Why do I feel so out of control of this thing! Answers please in the forum!! (And now it is back again..... what is the name of the mischievous spirit that moves things in houses?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home