Saturday, June 07, 2003

Tonight's the Night!!!

The essay has been finished and posted. What a relief!! I won't go into the reasoning behind my doing this degree, but it is agony! However, today sees me two thirds of the way through - providing I pass this module of course! So, tonight...

The wine has been cooling for several weeks, the olives have been bought and the sunflower, pumpkin and other seeds have been toasted together with the pine nuts. I have to admit that it is the olives that are causing me some angst. Previously I would not have looked at green olives, I was a black olive woman - not kalamata either, those ones from Sainsbury's in the black tins, they were the ones. But, (thers's always a but!) Sainsbury's have started to sell some delicious, to die for, green olives. So in the past, there was no problem, wine, olives and home to the bottle opener. Now there are more decisions in life. I can't cope!!!

Bear in mind that I am a member of the great unwashed at this moment, there wasn't really any problem today, it was wine from the fridge and olives from the garage (yes!) the toasted seeds and then total relaxation. It feels so good....

Now I only have to sort out all those piles of post, the ironing - oh I can't go on any more......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home