Friday, August 15, 2003

I think I have... yes I think I've won!!
Without realising it, I think I have won the competition to get someone new to write a comment on my blog. Thank you battybaby for leaving your URL, you did it for me! (Just have a look at her writings about eating chocolate - so funny and yet, makes you think! I have bought a bar of chocolate to keep for such occasions....)
This means more than you might realise - I am one of those people who jumps into situations without too much agonising. So I took on the challenge, thinking it meant collect as many new readers as you can, but no - it was the first one to do it. So lunch is on my firend - when she comes over here to buy it for me. My memory is good on the long term - so if she leaves it several years, I will still remember the deal, even if I'm wearing purple at the time.
I am now planning the menu - lobster will have to be the main course I think. Smelly cheese will end the meal with a good red wine. There will be a sinful pudding, but what for hors d'oeuvres (is that how you spell it?), mussels, pate, no, they don't taste good with lobster. This needs some serious thinking about.
Meanwhile, I have got to stop this this precipitous behaviour, the next part of my degree starts soon and I must slow down, plan things and then JUMP!
But why change the habits of a life time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home