Thursday, August 14, 2003

Wow! I can see things!
I have been very good at shopping this week, the latest buy was a large flat screen for my pooter. Oh it is wonderful, I can see what I am writing and the photos are clear, so good! No more hunchback of Chetwynd Park - leaning over the screen to make out what I have just written! Perhaps I should go shopping more often, but on the other hand perhaps I need an income first! The connection to my lovely black box was a little silly - they have two leads - one for the digital wonders and the other for anlogue, of course I panicked when I saw the digital plug. I haven't got one of those.... but Livvy's partner Tim sorted me out - as he usually does in these matters, so thanks Tim, it is working beautifully now, as is the scanner.
Now I have just two windows to sand down and paint before the autumn, today is the day. They are not easy ones, lots of fiddly little panes so this will take some time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home