Friday, August 29, 2003

It is not finished...
The painter ran out of paint, the electrician works nights and wires have sprouted everywhere, the whiteboard took all day to erect and the head still has no office - but we are Brits, the school will open on Monday!! I took some photos and will show you the radical change from the last lot. Now, we all know that sarcasm is not allowed in schools - don't we?
After a morning of sorting books, I went off to the library at Wolverhampton Uni in Telford. I am part of the great distance elearning population and needed to get my proposal for the MA dissertation sorted. Just getting the piece of Paper signed for the UK Library Scheme has taken all the summer holidays - so much for my early preparation for this! However, I now have five academic books making a pile on my desk so I am going to do two hours a night work on them so that I can put together a proposal that sounds slightly possible. Now where did I put my brain... which pile is concealing it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home