Saturday, August 16, 2003

Celebration time - Shirley is back from the States!
Is that why all the lights went off I wonder?! I am off to join in with others saying well done and I suspect, what next? So, Leicester here I come and this time - pleeeeese, it should be easier to find her. I lost myself in the entrails of the city last time, so I am going armed with maps and phone numbers this time.
Happy Birthday to my son today. He is celebrating with friends by throwing paint balls at each other, something I have always wanted to do, so perhaps for my next decade birthday I could secretly go off and do this with like-minded friends. I didn't think he would want his mum tagging along today so I didn't do the pathetic act. Hope they all have fun, suspect I will receive a phone call at some stage.
There's also a lovely shop in Leicester which I have been waiting to visit .... I'll let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home