Monday, September 08, 2003

I have been told off!
There firend - I have written out my lines, I am sure that is what you wanted me to say - not in the hundreds, but I think 8 is enough for a Blog!! (I had a major panic yesterday about this teaching lark, luckily Lardy Girl 1 sorted me out so all is well. She gave me a severe ticking off and offer of help today so I calmed down, drank only one gin and all was sorted.)
Went in today and had a lovely day, only half the class this morning so that's bliss! I also get the more advanced group - something that has not often happened in the past. I can discuss something with them, sort out their queries and then they do the work! This is wonderful, children from my last school had probelms with the latter part of the agreement!
As part of this new attitude tawards my life, I am going to roast a duck for supper, pick the beans, dig up the spuds - I never plant them they self seed every year and are a surprise crop! then warm up the smelly Somerset Brie to eat with one of my own home grown apples and treat myself to a glass of wine.
Roast duck anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home