Sunday, September 07, 2003

It's Sunday, so I'll just nip into ...............school!
Yes, that's right - school on Sunday! I wanted to rescue some furniture from the dump, so I had to do it when the head wasn't around!! Then threw out a lot more stuff, put books out so that the short people can actually see what's there, then came home via the dump so that I could throw away my sorted clothes before I changed my mind and rescued them! I know my failings - !!
It has been bliss to be at home in the daylight again - the winter is always a trial because you never see the garden in dayllight during the week. The autumnal flowers are looking good, the Kaffir lilies splashing red everywhere, they are beautiful. I have some very late spinach comming up and have bought some organic slug control to see if that works, I really don't want to lose all of the crop to the little varmints, but I don't want to cause the birds any problem - there are so many visiting now it would be a pity to poison them!!
Now I must redo all the links that I lost when this blog went awol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home