Monday, October 27, 2003

When..
did you last do something for the first time? A question asked by my very good firend in The Kingdom.
Today! I went shopping (- no don't be silly!!!), with a friend in Birmingham and we passed an Ann Summers shop. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, so in we went. And I think I have to say that nothing was gained - it was dull and what's more, there was a couple in there with their child of about 8 years... am I being prudish when I say that I think this is not a suitable place for them? Tough, I stick to my guns and we walked out. Even the underwear was not really 'interesting'. Perhaps I need to start growing old gracefully....



no - that's boring!
I did find some jazzy cd wallets in Paperchase together with a little black book and a large colourful book, both of which are going to have pride of place on my tidy desk... when .... I have a dreadful cough all of a sudden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home