Sunday, October 26, 2003

Busy Bee
You know you have your priorities all wrong when you realise that you've not wound the clocks for 6 weeks! I am not going to go down that road any longer, my clocks will be wound, my home kept sorted. The job will have 10 hours a day and that is all, no more!
I have booked acommodation in Cornwall for mum and myself - so we can go to the Eden Project and the Tate. I am looking forward to getting away from work and to seeing something very new and exciting. I will try to take some photos and download them, although my little camera is sick.
Today is sunny and cold, so the bulbs are being planted and it is the first day of zero tolerance towards piles of junk. I will bin at least two each day from now on.
The wonderful news is that I can now get into my target trousers..... I need to lose a little more weight to make wearing them comfortable. However, the zip does up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home