Thursday, January 08, 2004

Bullying
I was going to ask when do people grow out of the need to bully, but I htink that neds amending to simmpl'Do people ever grow out of tha frame of mind?'
I live on an estate in the countryside - fairly arty farty it has to be said! It was originally the working buildings for a large country mansion, the factor's house, the mill etc etc. One family has the unenviable job of sorting out the estate and has bought some fields around the estate to grow hay for their donkeys. So far so good and simple? Don't you believe it!
At the entrance to the estate is a cart shed which has two garages behind it where the family store some hay and park their vehicles in the area beside it. One or two families out of about twenty five have taken it in their heads to attack this family - this is the third case of their bully boy tactics that I know of - the first two vicitm families left the estate. Are you getting a clear idea of their general character? Hmmm. Now I don't know about you, but if someone tells me I have to clear up, that is the quickest way to causing some kind of accident which will inadvertanlty cause more mess - how dare they?
This family had suffered a fire to in their home which was exacerbated by the fact that the fire brigade did not know where the hydrant was and tried to put the fire out with water from the tap of the house that was on fire. BASIL??? Someone had then objected to the fact that they were living in a caravan on the estate whilst overseeing the complete rebuilding of their home and looking after their livestock.
So last night saw me writing a rather strongly worded letter to the planning authority at one in the morning, this kind of unwarranted bullying is something I hate. In fact it brings out the rage in me in a way that that nothing else quite succeeds. So I think I am going to put an official objection into the council planning department about the blow-up Father Christmas that was tethered in the courtyard, after all he would give anyone nightmares wouldn't he?
I am going to bed to dream of - not tonight Colin dear, but sticking a darning needle into the effigy.
Sweet dreams everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home