Thursday, March 03, 2005

Been good!

There - I've been and done it, didn't think I would actually go and do it again quite so soon. Bear in mind this is only the second time I have done this in my whole life... so I'm feeling pretty smug! Trouble is, there are lots more of them in this place, so the agony is going to pile lots more quickly.
Oh yes, sorry - I have joined another gym; mine shut up shop last week. And before you say it, no I didn't break all the torture devices, they almost broke me! However, I have been to another one in Newport and I shall continue to work towards that goal of being slightly fit before I go walking up the mountains this summer.
So, how do you think I celebrated? Well.... I bought some fish and - no chips, just one scallop and some mushy peas. Yummy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Good for you! You're such a good girl :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hmmm, so I wonder why I am sitting here playing spider solitaire instead of changing and going out to physically get fit?!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home