Saturday, March 05, 2005

I was good...

I went to the new gym last night for my first work out - lots of new torture machines there to give me aching bulges. However, the scenery is different: instead of being in a converted chapel, it is in an industrial building which has bubble windows that you can vaguely see shapes through and the machines are packed very close. So now people can hear me muttering under my breath when the going gets tough, or when I can't program one of the more complex machines. Never let it be said that they just put you on a bike - is the seat at the correct level, how is your heart beat, which type of cycling do you want to do? Questions, questions! Never mind, one day I might actually be able to claim that I am approaching a level of physical fitness that is acceptable.
Dream on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home