Monday, March 28, 2005

It's a grey day out there.

So I am getting myself ready for a quick trip 3 down to the Loire valley. The aim is to get everything I need into the hand luggage so there will be no waiting around at the airport. Knickers, toothbrush and paste, moisturiser and a change of clothing, is this possible? Normally I pack for the 'what if' situation, so now I must think of another phrase to combat it. Any ideas anyone - something that will convince me I don't need all the junk I normally take?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

If a crisis arises where you need something that you did not pack, just be prepared to buy it there. More than likely, that crisis will never occur :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

When I travel on my own I never, ever take anything other than hand luggage. Go with the flow and wear your knickers 2 days running.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home