Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Winter musst be over!!

Hibernation has been broken - I woke just before six this morning and without too much resentment, rose from my lovely warm bed to do some work. This might not be exciting to you, but I am one of those who does not get up very easily in the morning, so am rather pleased about it!
I have my enrolment form for the last part of my course and it has this exciting part on it - 'check your name as this is the one that will appear on your certificate' instruction!! Ooh, the end is in sight... I also ordered some books fromAmazon on Saturday afternoon and the first one arrived yesterday mornng - beats me why we go to bookshops with that kind of service around, - except that it came froma Britiah bookshop and was obviously posted on SUNDAY???! So things are all on the move and life is exciting.
Have a good day everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I have ordered many things from Amazon and have always been pleased with their service. They have always been very quick. If it is convenient though, I do still go to the bookstore so that I do not have to pay a shipping fee ;)

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home