Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

Three forty came and I was out of school as quickly as my pupils, what a release. We finished the term with a service in church and I must say the year six from my class were simply great. They had spent the morning with a woman 'doing drama' in the church. I wasn't there, or even introduced to her, so I have no idea what she is like, but the tableau the pupils performed was wonderful - they enacted the last meal and Christ's journey to the cross. Even the ones who have the concentration span of just a few seconds were fully engaged in the production, it was a tribute to them and the way they seem to have matured in the last few weeks. Well done them.
So, let's enjoy the holiday, I'm off to Chatsworth Park tomorrow to meet my son and his girlfriend for lunch. Happy Easter everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Have a fabulous day friend!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

By the way, I have met the most fabulous guy for you in the First Class lounge in Amman. Want to know more????? Be on line.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

But of course - you know the spec.... what?!!!! I don't believe I've said that!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home