Tuesday, December 27, 2005

No snow!

Isn't it funny how that covering of white 'stuff' is so important to us at this time of year? The south of England has been visited, as have some of the Midlands, but not Shropshire. My daughter is having a little sulk, but I suspect that we will have some later on in the winter. I keep thinking that I would like to go somewhere warm for Christmas, but the cold weather is all part of my seasonal experience and I suspect that I would miss it dreadfully.
For anyone who reads this in warm climates, I hope you had a good time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

It would be nice to go somewhere warm for one winter, but I think I would miss it. Fall is my favorite time of year. I cannot imagine being somewhere where they did encounter Fall.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home