Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am going to do a Tami...

Why haven't I posted recently? Apart from catching a bug and spending two days dizzily lying down, I am in the middle of a hunt - again! This time the paper piles are being moved to another deck so that I can find my cheque book and my diary. See you someitme in the future - and I hope it is the near future!
(I will go and look on my bed DLG, it was not until I worte this that I remembered your comment the last time I was on such a mission!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Mmm, you think your check book may be in your bed? This is a sad situation, Liz! You may not do a Tami! I need you! I just posted - it is a LONG, LONG post. Grab a G&T and go read :)

2:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

OK! I take it back, I certainly don't want to do a Tami! Do termites live in this country? I hope not!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home