Friday, March 10, 2006

Xebec, xenom, xylem, xyphoid...

Do you think if I repeat these words at least 23 times I might have the chance of forming them with my tiles in this week-end's games of scrabble? I have my doubts, but I am preparing for the game. Yapp, yelf, yaw, yogh and yowl. Then there are zibet, zillah, ziron and zloty. (I have seen that one used!)
Shirley is really good at the game, the last time she played, two seven letter words came her way. Her partner also played a seven letter word. Hmmm, I think I shall have to put a new search into google - 'seven letter scrabble words' then set about learning them.
And we go shopping and drink a little wine... well more than a little! Have a good week-end folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Shirley would certainly hate me, and my dratted four and five letter words. I would ruin good spaces!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

The annoying this was that I didn't get the 'x'tile in either game. However, I won a game so that was good!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home