Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pictures!

Here are some of the scenes!
This is Shirley at the start of the walk on the beach at St Bees.



This is me beside one of the first cairns we passed - there were so many more to come!



This lake was so beautiful, the reflections were incredible!


We had a picnic here just on our way into the valley and Patterdale. There were so many lovely bridges on the walks.


Here is Shirley towards the end of the walk, after we had come down from the highest peak and regained some of our composure!


This was the view back up to highest peak, - where we couldn't stand upright!


I have just looked at what I wrote at the top of this blog - this was one of those things that I hoped to do, and it will be finished - all 193 miles, by next year's end!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

You have some beautiful scenery there. I would have loved to have been with you :) And girl, you are so thin! I can imagine the huffing and puffing I would have been doing!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous! I'm so much looking forward to when the boys are bigger and we can do some more walking.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Where is the 5 * hotel...I don't know you any more BOO HOO!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hey, you were always the one in the five star hotel, I just visited or rang you!! However, I stayed in a 2 star version in Greece this week - brilliant fun!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

It has been a month since you last posted. Where are you ?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home