Friday, February 23, 2007

Bugs. Flu bugs.

Where do these bugs lurk and attack from? I have been nowhere near anyone with flu for two weeks, then it hits me with a vengeance. I suppose that I am losing my immunity to the germs now that I no longer teach, but there was no need for this little attack!
If you look at the website http://www.cdc.gov/germstopper/ it is full of common sense and warns that the germs can survive for 48 hours outside the body. So, I have the possibility of two days in which to search for the generous culprit!!
But at least I didn't have to drag my self up to look after young children, so I could be full of pity without anyone being too aware, except my family who I kept ringing to tell them that I was still alive!!

I must own up to watching daytime television too.... there are more rhinos in The Marquess of Bath's front garden than I saw in Etosha. But it was much warmer there!! And yes, I will start to post some photos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home