Thursday, November 23, 2006

A quart does not fit in a pint pot!!

I am going on holiday soon, a camping trip. The 'c' word in that sentence means that I have to carry my tent, bedding and eating utensils with me as well as my clothes etc. At the moment the useful bits all fit in one rucksack and the clothes etc in another. This is without any luxuries like perfume or a hairdryer. The wine glass is even on the outside of both rucksacks, and as for the pillow Tami, it is on the floor!
Houston, I have a problem!!

3 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Right, Inflateable pillow (or do as the rest of us did, and use your clothes) You don't need a hairdryer, and as for perfume - just a roll-on deodorant. There are towels that take up no room (I have one if you're stuck) and the wineglass gets underwear stuffed in and around it. That's just for starters!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

Maybe you could wad your clothes up in a ball and rest you head on them! Ha! Ha!

3:51 PM  
Blogger H said...

Tami, you have hit the nail on the head - having spent a few months sleeping in tents - that's what we all did. If you want to be posh just take a pillow case, then fill it with a fleece at night!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home