Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Seven Random Things about Myself

Either you think carefully about this or do a quick list of whatever comes to mind. Let's see what surfaces:
I can get lost for England - gold medal standard!
I lose things very easily. (Is there a theme emerging here?!!)
I get emotionally attached to all sorts of things - furniture, plants, recipes etc.
I love my children very much.
Gardening is a great past-time.
I hate cleaning. (ooh, and decorating)
I laugh at a lot of things.

That was a quick list - have a look at Tami's site for her list too. And now in the spirit of yesterday's resolution, I am going to clean a floor before I allow myself a coffee, then sort out some clothes for Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I love your list! I'm so happy you made one :)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home