Friday, June 13, 2008

Grrr! I hate sorting out piles of paperwork which should have been done ........ago!!!

All day!! That's what it has taken - well apart from a little shopping outing to buy a bin, the tap and the gravel for the second wormery. I shall set it up tomorrow and start it off with a little bucket of worms and compost from the present wormery. Then I shall add the new bokashi compost to it. So exciting!! (Yes, so sad too....!) Oh and I tried a new recipe - broad bean frittata. It was yummy, so yummy I have nibbled at it all afternoon and finished it! (Looks a slightly strange colour in the photo)




However, I have cleared from left to right of the desk top, filed all my statements etc and filled in all forms - oh no, I lie, there's one more to do....

Only when that is done will I pour myself a good stiff gin and tonic as a reward. I can almost hear my mother chuntering that if I had done all this as soon as I received the papers, then today would not have been so awful. I hate it when she is so right - even retrospectively!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

The frittata looks good. It IS so hard to take good photos of food. Most times, they taste much better than they photograph!
Your mum would be very proud of you getting your work done BEFORE the gin ;)

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you are rather close to the bone there Tami - LOL!!!!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home