Friday, May 09, 2003

Hmm, lots of talk about clothes, so tomorrow I shall hit Shrewsbury to buy enough clothes to get my through the trip to Florida without bankruptcy staring me in the face.

My little car started beautifully this evening which was a good thing really as I had to attend the seasonal photo shoot of the county cricket squads. 'My girls' stole the show as I knew they would, they looked the thing and very lovely too.
Now we have to see how they cope with a real cricket match as a team. I am sure they will shine. Tomorrow I have to take my first aid update course, so I shall be doing my own inimitable ER impression od some poor plastic dummy. Thank goodness it is plastic, but even so the taste is fairly revolting. Never mind, I shall pucker up me lips and breath out... all for the sake of cricket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home