Sunday, June 08, 2003

At Last! I am allowed in again!!

Sundays - the day to walk over to the shop and buy the paper, then come back to a good cafetiere of coffee with dates, feet up and have a gentle read. That is my idea of bliss for Sundays. Well today my son appeared so we went off to the village, I trotted all the way after him - he has long legs. We talked non-stop together and at one point he commented on my breathlessness and asked was he walking too fast.
Well, of course I denied it! I completely disagreed that I walked any slower on my own, but I agreed I didn't talk to myself non-stop - usually. I normally stop to talk to others over their garden walls - they were rather a blur today though!

He made up for it all when we returned by cooking some lunch which was delicious. Food always tastes better when someone else cooks it and he is a good cook.

He left you a message my firend - on your blog and on messenger, so have a look? The photo is to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home