Friday, June 13, 2003

Girlie talk...
Does anybody have those awful decisions that I have - whether to buy cotton wool balls or the flat things that come in cylinders?
I like the look of the puffy cottonwool balls and the coloured ones are now sold in schemes, which is very pretty. But they don't work as well as the dull flat things which come in white or white. If I use the balls, the cleanser drips off the edge and onto me or the floor; the flat one's just cup the goo and then work wonderfully on removing the make -up. Neither of them, I have to say, removes the wrinkles. Storing the balls is also more problematical too - they never look very decorative in my lovely blue jug - the colour effect is lost to the world (well, anyone who uses my bathroom that is...)
Life is full of such difficulties......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home