Monday, June 09, 2003

Marathons

Most people run marathons, all over the world, me? I make mistakes in life and then make a marathon out of putting them right.

Yesterday was a case in point, I realised that the tracker I had put in here was tracking both blogs that I am writing, so I put another make in. At this point I removed something that should not have been moved, the design went haywire and I spent the next four hours trying to sort it. (The worst part was realising that I had lost all the shout outs!)
In an attempt to start all over again, I used a different design which would not accept anything where I put it, then I came back to the blue page and tried, forgot that you have to publish changes before they are activated,,,,duh!
Bed time was late last night but at least I think it is now sorted. I shall hie me to the library to get a book on html and see what I can understand, very little in all probablility!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home