Sunday, July 06, 2003

Did it?
No, of course not. It behaved very well - we are talking about the weather here.... Livvy and Tim came round to help me celebrate by cooking and eating a bbq, Ru bought me a cushion cover from my favourite Middle Eastern Carpet shop in St Andrews.
One of us is a vegetarian, so the barbeque has to be barbeques and as I don't have two, we used the disposable ones. Very good they are too - no problem lighting those little jobbies. I prepared the food - as you do in true Blue Peter fashion, I strayed from the plot slightly by drinking some red wine whilst I did it, but I reckoned that was OK as it was 'my party and I'll do what I want'.

Tim lit the touch paper first..


We ate the food and drank the wine - all very delicious, however this is the sad sight of the last drops of a bottle of red dripping into my lovely rummer glass.



then Livvy started to snap at us with my little camera. Guess who this is?



She also made a movie of the fire, but it is so big that I don't think it will download onto the page before next week, so sorry about that Liv.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home