Friday, September 12, 2003

Keeping going....
The printer now works - so we can all produce some work, labels and planning. The computers have been cleansed so we can use the internet! Wonders will never cease, the technician who came to do the job did agree that 'lessons have been learned.' from this bug. Oh good! I am so pleased. However, we are not allowed to be sarcastic in this job, so I won't be...

The journey to school is beginning to show its patterns. If I leave before eight, then I run the risk of meeting the school bus, a huge lorry - one of those dislocated ones, and a delivery van. Very hair-raising on narrow country lanes, as you may well imagine! If I leave at eight, then I usually only meet the bus, however, postponing departure time to ten past eight means that I run the gamut of the locals driving into Newport. That is proving to be even more uplifting in the wig region; these car drivers are still wondering who I am and why I am on their road and forget that I might have a right to be driving towards their village.
Tomorrow I shall take some time off to walk alongside the canal which runs through the village - all very rural and pretty. Perhaps I shall start my connect8 there. The challenge this time is to set up a site that is better than last time and to size my photos better. I am encouraging the children to enter as well, we have a professional photographer in the parents' ranks, so why not use her I thought!
Meanwhile, if I failto blog some days, please understand that I have started to work on the proposal for my thesis, so I am probably burrowing in a book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home