Saturday, September 11, 2004

Yoohoo, I'm back online again!!!
Well, that was an eye opener. BT have 10 engineers in this area and over 1600 faults since the rains of August and each man repairs on average 4 a day. How's your maths? It is going to be a lengthy wait for some poor souls.
I feel a letter of complaint coming upon me, so I shall sleep on the thoughts (yes, OK and on my bed!) and then compose a thoughtful letter. Come to think of it I am going to stay with my son tonight and he is good at these, we might compose something over a meal a glass of wine tonight! Tomorrow he is probably running a half marathon so I am watching this with his girlfriend. I have never watched a marathon, I hope it is only part of it that we spectate, otherwise that means we are doing something energetic too.... and that's not on!
So, Nottingham here I come, I will take the camera and see what I can snap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home