Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Where is that tape?

Well, the desk top is fairly clear, the files have come to roost there instead of on the floor under it, the papers are cleared away from various areas that I work in, BUT.... could I find the tape we were using for our performance? Hah! No way, half an hour of searching found it lurking on a desk at the back of the room. Nothing on top of it - deliberately concealing it, it was just lurking. We (the kids and I) all thought it was very funny.
What about the week-end? Hmm, never before have I eaten a meal and then had absolutely no recollection of doing so. I am starting to lose my marbles I fear; we went off to some wine bars having ordered a Chinese take-away. I hadn't eaten anything for some time so I was quite hungry. Three glasses of wine later we were returning to Shirley's house when all memory ceased. I do not have any recollection of picking up the food, absolutely none of eating it, although I am told it was delicious, then I was in bed by 10 past 10. Flaked, absolutely flaked.
Until 4 a.m. when I panicked and thought I ought to go to pick up the meal..... silly person! I have previously fallen asleep in the Christmas pudding, but eating a whole meal in my sleep beats that hands down!
I shall drink water tonight at the staff Christmas dinner - better safe than sorry. Oooh, I must go and sew on some sequins to the jesters hat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

You must be tired, poor thing! You need a good rest! Forgetting a good meal is sinful ;)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home