Sunday, January 02, 2005

Coincidence?

How often do coincidences occur? Yesterday I went to Shrewsbury -shopping with a friend. One of the joys of going out with female friends is the ability to enter totally unsuitable shops and try on clothes. We tried a designer shop which was not as over the top as some of the other shops in town. There was a lovely black Vivienne Westwood coat in the sale. Too small for me, but it fitted Liz like a glove. The workmanship and design was fantastic, I can see why people buy her stuff. Just as Liz was taking it off, a button fell off. Nothing much in that, but whilst we were in another store, a button fell off Liz's own coat. Mmmm. Then yesterday before I went out, a drawer in my dressing table jammed with some mascara blocking it from inside, it was one of those 'slide a ruler in to unblock it' Jobbies. In the 'clear away Christmas gently move' I have just tried to put a cd away in a drawer in the sitting room and hey presto exactly the same jamming has occurred there! It is so rare that this happens with me, I am just wondering what else will happen in pairs. I'll let you know when it does!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Hopefully some Good things will come your way in pairs! No more jammed drawers!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Which reminds me - I must try to open the cd drawer....

3:34 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Very surprised 'Lizbeth, I've never known your 'drawers' to stick before!!!!! Phew!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I should have known that you would enjoy retaliating to that one!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home