Saturday, January 08, 2005

More blood and gore...

I managed to make most of my class feel rather sick as we read through Macbeth last week; as they are approaching the time when their genes start to rule their lives, I think I will introduce the poem with lots of blood in it - The Highway Man. We'll have a good read and then I think the similes and metaphors and onomat... (can't ever spell that word) words will all involve some blood and gore. Could be fun!! His eyes were as bloody as ..... answers please before Monday!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger H said...

A good bottle of Port..... Yum

8:20 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I can't use that with kids - tomato ketchup perhaps?!!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Tabasco Sauce!

2:50 AM  
Blogger H said...

All the way from N'Orlins. I'll even lend you some beads!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home