Monday, December 27, 2004

Today is for .....

Like Tami, I live in a tiny house, unlike her I don't have the tidy gene!. When someone comes to stay I have to sort out the spare bedroom - as you do, but this usually involves piling all sorts of stuff into my tiny study and bedroom. Today is for those piles, I am going to clear everything out of both rooms and then sort out and chuck out. If I don't post for some time, you will know that I am still lurking under some pile or other, deciding whether I should throw something away or not.

It should be so easy to keep organised, but I can trash a whole house in minutes, the normal catalyst is losing my keys. That means everything gets turned upside down. At this moment in time, I cannot find my camera or my mobile. I know I sent some text messges. but since then - ?Christmas Eve, it has done a runner.
Damnation!!

My daughter took some photos of the cake - of the ferrero rochas inspiration this year, and even though it was made less than a week ago, it tasted good! There are also some pickies of the cut out bags that I used as lanterns to light my neighbours up the path when they came for drinks last night. I really enjoyed making them - as I do the Christmas decorations.

What? Oh yes - I'll go do the rooms!! Byeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home