Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Just tell me to get on with it...

I have been to the gym and survived an hour of exercise, made coffee, eaten some of the Christmas cake and am now writing this -BUT, I should be sorting out all the papers I threw out of the tiny study last night, in an attempt to find the mobile phone that had gone AWOL and also to organise myself. I have the breaking power of a kitkat when it comes to tidying up. Please shout at me if I post again before the job is finished. My aim?? A clear desk top that I can use, not abuse by leaving papers all over it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

It sounds like you could use a filing cabinet to store all of those papers into their own proper folders. That is how I keep all the bills organized once they have been paid. Without it I would be a mess!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

YOU FOUND IT!!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yup!! And your message - many thanks DLG and while I think of it - Happy New Year. Did the card arrive?

11:20 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tami, I have all my papers filed safely in folders etc - I can just put anything down and destroy a system in two minutes. All is sorted however, until the beginning of term that is!!!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home