Friday, December 31, 2004

Shopping anyone?

Ru and his partner Lindsey took me into Shrewsbury yesterday afternoon where we had a lovely time pootling around the shops. I took them to a very small gallery which deals with art deco items, only to find that it is changing over to pictures, and.... they had a lithograph by Sonia Delauney whose work I love. I was sorely tempted to get it, so went to check my bank account, then on my return found the blooming shop shut - at 4pm!!! Drat, drat and double drat!!!
However, I found a bowl I like for the bathroom and a friend is going to give me the number of a plumber, so I think I shall get on with that overdue plan.
The thing is, I need to get some ear plugs and a small radio to listen to while I pound the awful pedals in the gym, do I also go to Shrewsbury and buy that picture?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home