Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

It was a quiet celebration this year, only after I had sneaked off to bed did things liven up - and I mean that in the most innocent of ways!!! My son and daughter rang from their celebrations with fireworks round the lake, which sounds rather fun! Then DLG rang from Cyprus; I had already received one lively, musical and short call during the evening, so I was prepared for this! She and Phil had been out celebrating and we had this weird call between Cyprus, Shropshire and their brother in London. I think that this is the best use of modern science - the ability to keep in touch with friends at a distance, at any time. So Happy New Year everyone, I shall recharge my phone, try to get this connection working reliably and stay connected for 2005!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

That's so neat that they called you :) Happy New Year!!!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home