Sunday, July 10, 2005

Cherries. delicious cherries

The present crop is from the cherry tree - this year there are laden branches of beautiful yellowy-red fruits. This is the best crop I have ever picked from a cherry tree.
Sadly, I think the reason that the red currents were also cropping so well, was becuase there are fewer blackbirds in the garden, The neighbours have cats galore and they certainly kill off the bird population, so my luck sadly mirrors the bad luck of the blackbirds.
And the sun is shining today - it is wonderfully hot, training for my holiday in India!

13 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Do you have an itinerary for India as of yet?

2:54 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I will have it soon and will post it Tami, sorting out the malaria pills is the next thing on the list of jobs to do!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Malaria pills!? Good grief!!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

DON'T DRINK THE WATER!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I think I need lots of advice on the 'don't' front!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

TAKE TOILET PAPER!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

TAKE BUG SPRAY!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Take a fly swat!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

DON'T SIT ON TOILET SEATS!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

DON'T SIT ON INDIAN MEN UNLESS INTRODUCED!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

...and DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME A POSTCARD!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Don't sit on Indian men ... that one is THE BEST! HA! HA!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I thought there was something funny up when I saw 12 comments!!!Okay you two, thanks for all the advice, I shall laugh a lot becuase I am sure at some stage I shall think of sitting on an Indian man and I have my suspicions about sittin gon teh loo too.....

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home