Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hmmmm.

My buying session of yesterday - the economical one, turned out to be rather less than successful. Why?

I found the receipt - in this new 'organised me' way, and checked it. Instead of paying 19p each for 4 fresh figs -(I know, they were an extravagance - but also very good for me!) the check out man charged me for 4 men's shirts! I rang the national number of the shop only to be told that local store numbers are not available to the public, so I have to go back in with the receipt and claim a refund. I will be returning in about a fortnight, so I hope I don't lose the small pieces of paper. However, it does explain why I wasn't too impressed by the cheapness of the total.

Learning curve - check the receipt before I leave the store!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Will you be taking the 4 fresh figs in with you to prove that is all you bought?
I hope they believe you. It can be hard to get a refund at times, especially when you wait.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I was told that they would refund me, but I wait to see as I am not driving there just for the refund! I will let you know what happens.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home