Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nerdy person...

I am trying to be an organised person and it is not easy. At the moment I am thinking about the financial side of my early retirement. Going out to shop at Moet on a whim, must not be the order of the day, and other luxuries like that have to be considered before diving into them.

So I have set up a spreadsheet with all my daily financial 'outgoings' (the ones that I am good at) being put down in black and white. That's fine, no probs there, but do I have to send myself little messages with IF statements to comment upon my spending? Well yes, it makes things more fun! So at the moment I am 'doing well', but if I overspend then it will be a big 'OH NO!!', and the difficult comment will be - well, at the moment its 'Hey, that's good!'

How sad is that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

At least you are being responsible. So many people aren’t!

12:49 PM  
Blogger H said...

Tami, my sister responsible?
It's all a charade!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home