Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What a fabulous site!

Thank you Pewari!
Your helpful comment about my crossword trials has proved to be incredibly helpful. This is the site :
www.morewords.com that is helping. It is wonderful! I also like to do the polygon exercise whre you have make words out of a group of letters, with each word using a central letter. There is nothing so annoying as being able to make enough words to score a 'good' judgement, but to fail to work out the word from which the letters were originally selected. This site does it for you. (or me!) So I use this as a last resort, but at least I now know which words are used without haaving to wait for the answer in the next day's paper. (Oh, doesn't that sound so impatient!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found it useful :) I remember having a similar program on my old Palm that was fab for completing crosswords - was so pleased to find a freebie version on the web! I shall be using it myself, too...

8:48 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

It makes me look up far more words too - very exciting!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home