Sunday, August 12, 2007

A mind of its own!

For the first time I have been able to sort out my garden, as the season goes along, not after the flowers are over or when the slugs have eaten all the veg. So this year the weather has messed things up, lovely month of April, but since then there has been little or no growth on the veg front. The courgette plants have barely grown and all the fowers have been male. The climbing beans have done well, but the small French beans have been attacked by the slugs.

Do you know what the most annoying thing is? I have filled in the pond and reseeded the area, with grass seed, ordinary green grass seed. What has grown? Tomatoes, courgettes, potatoes, and the odd bean or two.

Now tell me, should I leave them to grow and develop their fruit - or shall I fight for grass?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I vote to let them grow.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then mow them!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home