Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Autumnal colours etc.

How is pink for an autumnal colour? Never mind the reds, oranges and browns - bright barbie pink!! The nerines in my garden have actually flowered this year and they look gorgeous. What's that? You want a photo - well it poured with rain today so I WILL take a photo tomorrow and post it.

So, yes, autumnal colours. The leaves are falling from the sycamore trees and waiting for me to brush them up. They are going to make the leaf mould for the garden in about three years time. Meanwhile, I have a lot of brushing to do, the kitchen (and a few other rooms) to redecorate and the garden to sort out. Just when did I have time to work?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I can't wait to see the Barbie pink tomorrow :) Be sure to take before and after shots of the kitchen. Even if you don't post them, you will have them for yourself. It's sometimes funny looking back.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home