Friday, May 16, 2003

I awoke to the sound of rainfall and the heavy raindrops falling from the trees outside my bedroom window, so today is going to be an indoors day.
Yesterday I achieved a lot in the garden, it was bliss! The window baskets are planted, the snails that were waiting for a new meal were thrown to the thrushes - I hope they enjoyed them! The beans and peas planted, the supports put up, some protection put around the plants to prevent the frosts from causing too much damage. I cut the lawn, pruned the fruit trees again, sorted out the half empty flower pots and looked for another job. However, the window frames need painting so I must try to do all of that when I get back from Florida. The sander will have to come out and the special stuff that I paint them with, now I wonder where that is in my tidy life?!

But today is another day - one to spend indoors clearing up the chaos left by just gardening and not tidying as I go along. Ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home