Tuesday, May 13, 2003

It's that day today. I go to 'sign on', just hope I can park the car! That is proving to be the most awkward part of the bargain, now that Telford have decided to charge for their parking, places like council offices have their parking spaces pinched by all and sundry, there are cars parked on the verges all around the car parks and I can see why! The charges are tremendous. The shopping mall is going to lose so much custom from people who would otherwise just go and window shop then be tempted. Shrewsbury is cheeper - yes even cheaper!!
Back to the business in hand, I have filled in my form, written applications for jobs and now just wait. Well, not 'just', I made a bean frame yesterday, I must finish my mothers trousers and send them to her today, paint the frame and then put it up tomorrow. Why the rush? The beans are getting too tall for the cold frame!!. But perhaps the taller and stronger they get, the more difficulty my slugs will have in eating them. The peas definitely need to be tougher. That's a point, the slugs are so big and juicy, perhaps I should threaten to eat them!!!?
Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home